There will be a CnK Member meeting this upcoming Sunday, March 22nd at 2:00 PM CDT (-5:00 GMT). The meeting is being held to discuss upcoming community changes, future events, etc. The meeting is expected to last about an hour. See everyone there!
On behalf of the Community Leads I would like to personally welcome you to our new community web site! As part of the new web site the following has been added or updated:
● New Message Board System – Say hello to Invision Power Board!
● New Content Management System – We have rolled out WordPress which will allow us to easily create, edit, and delete pages now.
● Donation Tracking – Thanks to TParis we have a new customized donation racking system.
● Social Media – CnK is getting back into social media! We have gone live with both Facebook and Twitter!
● Code Improvements – Tens of hours have been spent customizing the code for the web site for optimization purpsoes.
At this time I want to give a special shout out to the following individuals:
Artful, using comments and suggestions from the Admins, created our awesome web site design. Without him we would still be on our “temporary” web site. CnK is forever in his debt.
What can I say about Paris? Well, he coded the entire web site! TParis spent tens of hours coding the site and even performing some minor graphic design work to boot. His expert skills in PHP allowed for us to completely automate the web site.
If you see either of these two individuals then please make sure to give them a firm pat on the back!
I hope everyone enjoys the new web site and all the features it has to offer. We have more features planned and those will be forthcoming over the next few months. So stay tuned!